oktober 31, 2011

THE LAST CALL?

 
 Isa 62:6) "I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem. They shall never keep silent day nor night. Ye who are [the] LORD's reminders, take ye no rest,
7) and give him no rest, till he establishes, and till he makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth."

[..Which, to this day is not the case, as we all know..]

Job 34:16 "If now thou be understanding, hear this. Hearken to the voice of words.
17) Behold thou him who hates lawlessness, and who destroys evil men, who is forever righteousness,
18) him who says to a king, Thou are vile, to ranking men, Ye are wicked,
19) who does not respect the persons of rulers, nor regards the rich more than the poor. For they all are the work of his hands.
20) In a moment they die, even at midnight. The people are shaken and pass away, and the mighty are taken away without hand."


I'm writing this piece to let you know I've been working very hard for quite a while, trying to make the site http://www.blazefire.org/ work properly.

The site was taken down by the first hosts, but is set up again, and is, more or less, functional as I write this.
HOW LONG it will remain accessible is anyone's guess, since I am experiencing a LOT of very strange things happening.

For instance I'm all of a sudden not able to access my account at The Pirate Bay, no password works, and upon trying to retrieve/reset the password I'm told that my email address is 'not registered'.
And that address was connected to my nick-name by a VIP on the site personally.
It worked until just now recently. And that is just one example of the weird things that's happening in my life these days. Trust me; your head would be spinning if I told all.

It's not easy to be me, and my family must be shielded from this and it's impacts on my mind and soul.
And so they'll be. My Lord will see to that. But I would ask of you to pray for me and for these things to dissolve and be exposed in full. Will you do so?

The site, blazefire.org is, for those that have not been there, set up to be a community site, with a focus on getting together to share what ever God in His mercy has let us in on, our life with Him, and so on.
And all this is under a absolute non-denominational basis.

But what I'm experiencing is that people sign up, and doesn't even introduce themselves with a "Hi." in the forums. Strange, considering it says on the index: "A NON-DENOMINATINAL COMMUNITY SITE". Seems as good as all are there just to leech, and doesn't care one bit about anyone else but themselves. It's just so sad..

Right before my eyes one way after the other is being closed, my right of free speech is narrowing down by the hour, and if someone doesn't speak up or involve themselves in some way, I will be forced to keep on shouting alone from the walls of the New Jerusalem until all canals are closed and I'm effectively silenced.
In which case God will lead me to a new place and way for keeping the cry of freedom from parties and sin of all kinds ringing in the ears of as many as He wants to hear it.

I'm guessing it has to do with the purpose to silence me, because I have, amongst other, expressed my disgust and stand when it comes to debunking the monstrosity it is when Christians support the people they think are Israel, but in action are proven to be children of Satan. No, I'm not judgmental. I am seeing the reality, in light of Jesus' own Words.

Mark well that I am NOT against any race in any way, I am NOT an 'anti-Semite' or a 'Jew-hater', or anything of the sort!
But I do oppose the notion that the Zionists have a 'license to kill' from the God of Abraham and Jacob, the true Israel. I also oppose that militant Muslims have such a right. Or the CIA. And I could go on. But there you have it.

I expressed my support to a guy in a personal mail, perhaps the worlds most controversial creator of artworks of 'political satire', David Dees, because he had been forced to move from his self imposed exile in Sweden and back to the USA after his house was invaded, his whole life turned upside down, by the use of a 'political' scare tactic known throughout the world, and used by the power-drunk 'elite', as COINTELPRO.

They say that this method have not been used since the days of Nixon, but later leaks and testimonies more than suggest it is very much in use, and that the 'rumors of it's death are very much exaggerated'.
It would be plain foolish on any grounds to assume it's 'not used anymore', because; "If it works; Why fix it?" And the testimonies speak for themselves. And the testimonies does not come only from people that have been exposed to this evil, but also from the people who are involved in using it.

I'd show you examples of D. Dees works here, one more time, but to save him from even more harassment, and also for my own family's sake, I won't.
I don't share all his views on things, but he sure has a lot going for him in certain matters, and his art SCREAMS what nearly no one dare say.

You see, and you might want to consider his carefully: ALL politics have religious motives. There's always an ideology leading to an end that is involving religion. The means to get 'we, the people' to arrive at the planned stage of 'being' (or should I say; 'non-being'), is really what determines what nature that agenda has.

In Yeshua the Messiah, Jesus' words: "By their fruits you shall know them."

Believe me when I say: I don't wish ANYONE to go to hell. I have been there in a.. ..let's call it a vision, even though I was there with my whole conscience and inner being, years ago, and after that I don't want anyone experiencing the indescribable horror it is being sentenced to spend an eternity in that place, in that condition. NO ONE!

Night is closing in, in which no one will be able to work, and if you as Christians won't open your mouths/keyboards and SPEAK, no one will. Except for the occult and the 'political activists'.
Parties are the devil's way of ruling this earth, and in the end he'll dissolve them and unite all ideology and religion under the "Do what you will shall be the whole of the law' -banner.

Are you going to sit back, enjoy yourselves while the evil grows?
"Because lawlessness shall ABOUND, love shall grow cold in MANY".

Are you 'MANY'?
Or are you 'the few, humble ones' that follow in Jesus' footsteps and hold the light up high so people can see..?

Let the world witness what you are made of, and to, and by.

In Jesus' Name; I love you,
V.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar