oktober 24, 2009

TO SUM IT UP FOR TODAY: BURY MY HEART AT WOUNDED KNEE...


So here the Sioux are in 1894, dressed up, tamed, performing at "Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show", filmed by T. A. Edison, the "genius" who burned Nikola Tesla's laboratory to the ground. Wonder why..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -  I am on the edge of hell's plateau right now, dancing and singing with tears in my eyes. ["...Yah-ho-we-yah. Yoh-hu-eh-ah. Shua-ho-weh-yah..", like a Lakota-Sioux in 1890.]

Bury my heart in this stinking dung of cruelty, misunderstandings, fighting for truth, failing miserably maybe, I fought the law and the law won, so I'm in Christ, but I have to believe that I am even when it feels like I'm not, and I'm contradicted, expelled, cursed, but preserved, bent, shaken and stirred, no Martini's, no 007 license to kill, just me and little people like me, trying to get the pictures, because there are two, who will finally fit nicely together, with a straight dividing line across..

We all live inside the Matrix in such a way that it's indescribable. I try though. To describe what I and others see.

Internet / Internet2

[Update: Torrentbox, Canada, has removed a lot of my uploads, suddenly.. So I removed  the link to them from my "links" -list.
PS: Noticed the stealth "Internet 2", in the upper left corner?]

The right thing to do, would be to go out of your house and me from mine and everybody else too, out there on the streets, and

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM !!!

" - Heeeeeelp Meeeeeee...!!
  - I Can't Take It Anymore!!
  - Make Straight The Way Of The Looooooord!
  - Stop this insanity!
  - Come now, Lord Yeshua, Coooooome!!!"

But that wouldn't be so "smart", would it? I mean; what would the neighbors think? And your clients? Not to mention how devastated your family would be, when you were taken away to "Bellaview (In-)Sanatory".. No... We can't have that..?

Photobucket

But we can have and we do have:

Lies so thick you can't even watch them without your mind shutting off. Syntax error. Out of range.

A fascist rule, designed and paintbrushed to look like it's "democracy" and "fighting for a good cause" and so on...

Massive propaganda. Designed to make us slaves. The funny thing is: We already are slaves to the system.

But in the hidden realms of the Spirit, we are not. Is that a pillow to lean one's twisted, rational head on? NO! It is not.

It is the means to which the end is:

Total allegiance to God and His Son and the Holy Spirit!

Nobody and no one else's orders. PERIOD!

That's where I am today. That's where I was born. That's where I will make my last stand. That is a fact. So help me God. And He will.

V.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar