oktober 23, 2009

AN APOLOGY DUE TO A REARRANGEMENT OF MY HEART

I owe, due to a further expansion of my heart, an apology for generalizing and; judging people on that basis. That's deadly poison for our hearts, and I want to be cleansed and detoxed. But not if it suppresses truth and Love.
I refer to the first two chapters of Paul's Epistle to the Romans. Read, and know it's for you it says what it says, as it is for me.

To those I've offended on this basis': I humbly beg your forgiveness, and I think I've been taught a lesson. I will do my uttermost not to be like that again. I am really sorry.

There's was once a video-bar on the left of this blog, with for instance a YouTube video of a Shriner (a direction/lodge within freemasonry) admitting that "he is Lucifer" and that Lucifer is, quote: "a wholesome, pure... who works for the good of mankind" and so on..

This video bar was more or less a feed that YouTube runs, and it puts up videos based on certain search words I put in there. I couldn't choose exactly what ended up there, but I wanted that video to be there, just so people could see how far off things can get.

The more I watch it, the more I feel my heart thundering, bleeding with compassion for this man.. Tears in my eyes, desperation.. It's like when a Satanist answered my calling to come to Yeshua with a: "No thanks. I think I'll stick to His older brother." Doesn't it make your heart break to hear and see the confusion?
I know it makes mine.

I've since deleted the YouTube-gadget all together, since YouTube aren't allowed to determine what's in my blog. Instead, look at the bottom of the blog for videos. It's well worth your time. Things aren't always what they... and so on...

But back to this Shriner; please understand that this poor man is not able to distinguish the one thing from the other. He has been taught these things and is merely a victim of the Luciferian doctrine and the "lightbearer's" poisonous and fiery darts. That's all. He genuinely believes that this is what the Bible teaches. I will embed that video here instead so you'll see what I mean..



I DID NOT PUT THAT VIDEO HERE TO MAKE FUN OF THAT POOR MAN! I'm really sorry for him, but wanted to let you see how baffled he is when scripture is quoted to him, how he starts to defend himself while still trying to be gentle and polite. I want you to understand with me an important lesson, which just recently became a light and a revelation alive in me: Jesus loves this man so much that He died on the cross for him. Just as much as He did for all of us. Equally much. God does not judge like men do.. I don't even like the way the people asks this man questions. No wonder he told them in the end to "get out of here!" Instead they could have approached him with a tender heart, like Yeshua would, I presume, and won his heart instead of getting repelled.. But hindsight is easy. I could have, and would have, and have done the same mistake over and over..

I believe Yeshua's Holy Spirit is dealing with that right now.. And, man am I happy about it. I feel like I've been born again.

Please pray from the bottom of your hearts and minds both for Masons, satanists, every human being in the world, after the will of God, expressed in His Word, the Bible. Me and you are no better than anyone. There is but One worthy of praises. And please pray also for me..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar